Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary hubby darling..



Dear hubby,
Our wedding anniversary brings to mind
The happiness and joy you’ve brought to me,
Sweet memories, the laughter and the tears,
Devoted love you give abundantly.
The place I want to be is close to you,
There’s ecstasy and peace in your embrace.
I know that I can cope with what life brings,
As long as I wake up to see your face.
You’re all I ever wanted, and much more.
I look at you and I still get a thrill.
Our marriage is the best thing in my life;
I love you deeply, madly, and I always will.
When I met you I found out what true love was,
Still today it amazes me what it really does,
I've always been in love with you even when we were apart,
From the moment I saw you I knew you'd always have my heart,
I knew with all that I am one day I'd be your wife,
And when that day came I had a meaning to my life,
We’ve been through so much and it hasn't even been a year,
Our love keeps growing stronger and stronger I think that's pretty clear,
Thank you my husband for loving me and sticking by my side,
When I think of you, my husband, I am filled with so much pride.
As time goes by, our love grows stronger still.
You're the most amazing man ever knew.
I prize our anniversaries because
Each year I fall in love again with you.

Happy 2nd Anniversary daddy darling!

Laf~Lurve~Love
...............by Mommy Zara

11 comments:

Nia said...

aww,..so sweet!! Happy anniversary dear!

JaNnAh said...

Happy Anniversary Mommy & Daddy Zara!!!!

Agnes Kanyan @ Mummy Vish said...

Happy anniversary dear...may God bless ur relationship

Unknown said...

happy 2nd anniversary laling!!
cantik.. jelita gorgeous sume ade kat miera.. class u baju bulu2 tu..
i like it..

Dina Zakaria said...

happy anniversary kak myra..=)

♥Cik Puan♥ said...

moga sentiasa bahagia...amin

Raja Radiah said...

Happy 2nd anniversary to both of you....moga-moga dimurahkan rezeki dan dipanjangkan usia...Insya Allah...

J.Clair said...

Happy Anniversary babe! :)

-LaDy rAzOr- said...

"Happy 2nd Anniversary to Ira & Benjo!!!"

Loving forever,ya....

Muahhhhhhhhh.........



Sincerely,
*mommy nofa + andy + mr.belo*

~ALL ABOUT US~ said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

Mommy Stephanie Liah And Daddy Remy Rizal said...

happy 2nd anniversary hunny!may God bless u.ameen.xoxo.

Little Fairy Princess Outdoor Photoshoot

Bibidi-bobidi-boo ♥