Tuesday, January 17, 2017

if only you are here mama....


I can't hold my tears..
I miss you so much mama..
Tommorow is your birthday..
If only you are here.. you must be very happy to be around everybody on your big day.. then we will go out to have big dinner as always... Ya Allah.. rindunya......

Mama.. there's no one to mengadu when im tired...
There's no one to talk to when im excited... there's no body to share my stories..
There's no more calls frm you everyday ma.. i cried everytime i read our conversation in whatsapp ma... you used to call and text me everyday ma.. Ya Allah.. i miss you so much mama.. 

Happy birthday mama sayang

*friends...hadiahkan mama alfatihah ya untuk birthday mama... tq*

#semogasyurgatertinggimilikmama



Bibidi-bobidi-boo ♥ ...............by Fairy Queen Mommy Zara

1 comment:

mama tisya said...

alfatihah utk arwah mama

Little Fairy Princess Outdoor Photoshoot

Bibidi-bobidi-boo ♥