Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day. 10th May 09


Happy mothers day.. to all mothers in the whole world..

happy mothers day mama.. love you so much.. thanks for being sucha loving, sporting & understanding mama! you are the BEST!.. im proud to have a mama like you!...

there you go mama.. a set of makeup + cute ribbon on the top...and it is specially for you.. =)

and for my late mother in law.. al-fatihah and yassin is always with you... as my hubby said.. appreciate them... while they still with you.. and for me.. this is my first year as a mommy.. and yes... i had my pwessie too.. a nite before we had ikan bakar umbai n on may 10, we jalan2 kat melacca with my hubby and dearest daughter.. we had lunch together and zara was soooo baik that day.. even panas giler she didnt cry at all...


to mama and my girl Zara... i love both of you to the bits!

to all mothers... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!... ITS YOUR DAY.. ITS YOUR MONTH... SO ENJOY IT!


mwahh

No comments:

Little Fairy Princess Outdoor Photoshoot

Bibidi-bobidi-boo ♥