bg la ape jua bentuk potatoes to her, pasti zara makan. cuba bg nasi, nestume or any other baby food cepat je dia buangkan balik.. so mommy kene pelbagaikan recipes. check this out:-
The best way to cook Potatoes
Baking Potatoes is the very best way to cook them. Baking Potatoes, especially for baby food, brings out their natural flavor while retaining the most nutrients. You may also peel and cube then steam or boil Potatoes if you prefer.
A Few White Potato Baby Food Recipes
White Potato Puree
1. Peel potatoes and cut into small chunks
2. OR bake in the oven
3. Place chunks into a pan with just enough water to slightly cover potato
4. Boil until tender, be sure to check on the water level.
5. Reserve any left over water to use for thinning out the potatoes
6. Place into your choice of appliance for pureeing and begin pureeing.
7. Keep a close watch on the potatoes while you are pureeing as they may turn into “wallpaper paste” if pureed too much
8. Add the reserved water as necessary to achieve a smooth, thin consistency. You may also use breast milk or formula to make the puree if you wish.
White Potato and Broccoli
1. Boil, steam or bake white potatoes until tender.
2. Puree or mash as needed, adding water to thin if required.
3. Add steamed broccoli and stir
White Potatoes and Squash
1 small butternut or acorn squash
1. Steam or bake squash (winter) and white potatoes together until tender.
2. Puree as needed, adding water to thin if required.
3. You may also chop or dice for a finger food "salad"
"French Fried" White Potato
Preheat oven to 400
Scrub potatoes (approx 6 medium/large ones) clean and/or peel them if baby cannot handle the skins
Cut into sizes that will suit your needs or, cut into strips that you may then cut down after baking.
In a large bowl, add about 1/4 cup of olive oil.
To this you may add pepper, garlic powder, basil or even oregano .
Toss the cut up white potatoes into the bowl and stir so that the potatoes are drenched with the olive oil mix.
Dump mixture onto a baking sheet and drizzle the remaining olive oil in the bowl over the potatoes on the baking sheet.
Stir and swirl the potatoes on the baking sheet before placing in oven. Bake for approx 30-45minutes or until tender.
This is the basic way to do it and you can improvise as much as you want.