Mango* Creamy Puree
Vitamins: A (1262 IU in one cup.), C, E, K, Folate
Minerals: Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium
If your infant is currently not eating yogurt and/or you do not wish to use any juice, simply peel, de-seed and mash the mango with some water until the proper consistency for Your Infant is achieved.
1 Ripe Mango
Plain or Vanilla Yogurt OR
Water, Apple or Pear Juice
Peel, seed and mash mango until smooth -
Add Yogurt or Water or Juice until the proper consistency for Your Infant is achieved.
*Apple Baby Food Recipes - Puréed Apples/Applesauce
Any amount of apples you desire - recommend using 5-10 large apples (try Macintosh, Gala or Braeburn.)
1. Peel, core and cut apple into slices/chunks
2. Place slices or chunks into a pan with just enough water to slightly cover apples
3. Boil/steam until tender; be sure to check on the water level and stir, That's It. Easy Peasy.
4. Apples may be mashed with a potato masher to achieve a smooth applesauce consistency. If your masher will not achieve a puree type of consistency, then follow steps 5 - 75. Reserve any left over water to use for thinning out the apples
6. Place into your choice of appliance for pureeing and begin pureeing.
7. Add the reserved water as necessary to achieve a smooth, thin puree
8. Add cereal (if desired) to thicken up the
happy cooking mommies!